You will be solely responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, safety, validity, appropriateness, and legality of all information, material, opinions and advice contained in a posting by you on the Discussion Forum and in any link contained in any posting by you.
You may not use the Discussion Forum in any of the following ways:
LCC reserves the right to remove any posting that it feels is unacceptable or inappropriate in any way, LCC also reserves the right to terminate access to the Discussion Forum by any person.
- to provide any information or make any comment that is false, inaccurate or misleading
- by using language that is rude, insulting, abusive, defamatory, harmful, inflammatory, threatening or otherwise objectionable
- by using language that is an invasion of privacy, or that infringes any proprietary right of any person or organization
- for any partisan political purpose
- to make negative remarks about any physician or other health care provider
- to solicit funds for any purpose
- for any commercial purpose.