Lung Cancer Awareness Month
Every year in November, people come together to recognize and raise awareness of the challenges that come from a diagnosis of lung cancer. It is through this recognition that individuals and groups have helped to make a difference for lung cancer patients, caregivers, family and friends. Special events and fundraisers are just some of the ways that communities are coming together to help support patients and raise awareness.
Webinar Series: What's New in: EGFR +ve Lung Cancer webinar
- with Prof Tony Mok and Dr Barbara Melosky
There are lots of different ways that you can participate and promote Lung Cancer Awareness Month:
- Share your story
- Add your name and share the message: #HopeUnites
- Request support materials
- Plant a tree in someone's memory (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Share a school project
- Start a fundraising campaign, walk, run, ride, convoy, bake sale, golf tournament, curling bonspiel, bowling, professional make-up artist sessions, the possibilities are endless!
Here are some photos from past events. Use them to inspire your own ideas on how to raise awareness!
#LCAM #HopeUnites #GetInvolved